[Download-List] SELINP

Sally Crawford scrawford at ocean.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:26:46 EDT 2007

Thanks for emailing me, Scott, though I didn't want to hear that!

We also have a license for WebWizard and DataReady and have found that SELINP blows up in DataReady, also, which is sad.

Thanks again for your quick response.

Sally

Sally Crawford * Systems Analyst
Ocean County College * College Drive * PO Box 2001, Toms River, NJ 08754-2001
Tel 732-255-0426 * Fax 732-255-0501 * scrawford at ocean.edu * www.sungardhe.com *www.ocean.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received
this e-mail in error,  please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.