[Download-List] Using SUBR in DOWNLOAD

Jeffery Summers jsummers at transy.edu
Tue Aug 19 16:06:20 EDT 2008

I appreciate the quick reply!

We think alike!  This was the way I first designed the extract.  SELINP does
have problems in UI, unfortunately, but when running this manually in
terminal it still runs fine and dandy.  But now I am changing it to run it
without user input through cron.  Hard-coding terms in the various computed
columns isn't a problem but it is tedious and easy to forget a field here
and there (even when its documented. ;-)).  The eligibility extract/related
fields only need to be updated once per term and if possible I'd like to
have a one-stop-shop within DOWNLOAD if possible.

Thanks,

Jeff