[Download-List] equiv of REQUIRE.SELECT

Scott Howder HOWDERS at cedarville.edu
Fri Sep 26 10:55:39 EDT 2008

There is no need to worry about the REQUIRE.SELECT command with DOWNLOAD.  DOWNLOAD is designed to work from an active savedlist.  It will not process every record in the file if the list is empty.

Scott

Scott Howder
Assistant CIO
Cedarville University
howders at cedarville.edu

>>> "Lorna Hunt" <lhunt at antioch.edu> 9/25/2008 8:51 AM >>>
Hi there,

I'm interested in the DOWNLOAD equivalent to the REQUIRE.SELECT command.
If a DOWNLOAD is used in a paragraph and a select comes up empty I'd like
to make sure the DOWNLOAD doesn't bring back every record in the file.

THANKS!!
Lorna

Lorna Hunt
Programmer