[Download-List] 'out of BUF_TYPE space'

Johnson, Keith M KMJohnson at collegeofidaho.edu
Tue Dec 16 15:22:58 EST 2008

Buddy,
I cannot say I know this particular error but 900 records for download
is not large.  Maybe 75K but certainty not 900.   I would bet you have a
UNIDATA configuration issue.  It sounds like it to me.  I had a few
issues a long time back on version like Download 5.5 and UNIDATA 3.4 or
so.  Once I fixed up my Configuration of UNIDATA, and stopped and
started the DB of course, it worked like a camp for years after that
with no more need to re-configure at least for Download.
-Keith

Keith Johnson
Information Technology

(Supporting Datatel's; Colleague R18, Benefactor 5.1, and Web Advisor
3.X.  Also supporting; Informer v3.2.3 build 32406, UNIDATA 7.1X, and HP
11)

#5209 (direct)
#5543 Fax