[Download-List] New to DOWNLOAD

Scott Howder HOWDERS at cedarville.edu
Fri Aug 21 16:38:46 EDT 2009

Larry -

What happens when you try the following command?:

PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE

Also, what happens when you try the following two commands:

SELECT DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE
DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE @ID

Scott

>>> On 8/21/2009 at 12:55 PM, in message
<A2A428CE8EE92249A3E4A2508DD94A905E667B90EC at WPOH0014EXMBX00.cardinalhealth.net>,
"Storey, Laurence" <Laurence.Storey at CareFusion.com> wrote:

Hello.

I’m hoping you can help me with the installation of DOWNLOAD.
I have Unidata ver 6.0 on Unix

If I enter this command: “DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE”

I get this as a result:

DOWNLOAD version 7.30
Using input file
Output to screen

DOWNLOAD Error Listing
Page     1
                                                               09:20:47
08-21-09

Invalid syntax "DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE": should be "DOWNLOAD
[DICT] InfoFileName"
Could not find file DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE in VOC.

*** Program stopped due to errors. ***

But if I enter this command: “LIST DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE”

I get this as a result:

LIST DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE 09:22:31 Aug 21 2009 1
DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE

REC2
REC3
REC4
REC5
REC6
REC1
REC7
7 records listed

So LIST works, DOWNLOAD doesn’t for the same file.

Here are some VOC entries:
PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD
/info/SOURCE/UTILS/_DOWNLOAD

PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
DIR
/info/SOURCE/UTILS/DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
/info/SOURCE/UTILS/D_DOWNLOAD.SOURCE

Any help would be appreciated!!

-Larry

the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary or
otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of
the email by you is prohibited. Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais -
Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese Svenska:
www.carefusion.com/legal/email