[Download-List] New to DOWNLOAD

Storey, Laurence Laurence.Storey at CareFusion.com
Fri Aug 21 16:49:04 EDT 2009

Scott,

This is what I get when I run the two commands:

:PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE
DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE
D_DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE

:SELECT DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE

7 records selected to list 0.

>DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE @ID
DOWNLOAD version 7.30
Using input file
Output to screen

Enter <New line> to continue...

DOWNLOAD Error Listing                                                Page     1
                                                               13:45:40 08-21-09

Invalid syntax "DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE": should be "DOWNLOAD [DICT] InfoFil 'download-list at cedarville.edu'eName"
Could not find file DOWNLOAD.TEST.FILE in VOC.

*** Program stopped due to errors. ***
:

-Larry

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese
Svenska: www.carefusion.com/legal/email