[Download-List] FW: Extracting multi-values as one block of text

Jeffery G. Summers jsummers at transy.edu
Tue Mar 23 13:01:54 EDT 2010

Regards,

Jeffery G. Summers
Administrative Computing
Transylvania University
Office: 859-233-8134
Direct: 859-233-8139

From: Jeffery G. Summers [mailto:jsummers at transy.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:58 PM
To: 'Ohlandt, George W.'
Subject: RE: [Download-List] Extracting multi-values as one block of text

This did the trick!  Thanks George!!

Regards,

Jeffery G. Summers
Administrative Computing
Transylvania University
Office: 859-233-8134
Direct: 859-233-8139

From: Ohlandt, George W. [mailto:ohlandtg at musc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:53 PM
To: 'Cedarville DOWNLOAD Users'
Cc: 'Bill Pizer'; 'Jeffery G. Summers'

I've run into the same problem in other fields.  Have you tried this
trick?

DOWNLOAD COURSES CRS.DESC NUM.VALUES ALL DEFAULT VALUE.SEPARATOR ' '

You may need to add a DEFAULT SUBVALUE.SEPARATOR ' ' as well.

George W. Ohlandt

Executive Director, Enrollment Management

Medical University of South Carolina

843.792.3813

ohlandtg at musc.edu

  _____