[Download-List] Problem mixing single value and multi value fields

Storey, Laurence Laurence.Storey at carefusion.com
Thu May 13 12:50:01 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to flatten some data for export to a spreadsheet.
Using standard sort/list commands, the data looks like this:

LS.INV.NUM..... UATB.N.CONTRACT

         393139 001-5087442-001
                001-5087442-002
                001-5087442-003

I want it to look like this:

         393139 001-5087442-001
         393139 001-5087442-002
         393139 001-5087442-003

I tried this syntax:

SELECT LS.INV.NUM BY.EXP UATB.N.CONTRACT.KEY WITH @ID = "393139"

3 records selected to list 0.

DOWNLOAD LS.INV.NUM UATB. at ID BY.EXP UATB.N.CONTRACT.KEY UATB.N.CONTRACT.KEY

I get this:

DOWNLOAD version 7.30
Using input file LS.INV.NUM
Output to screen

393139,"001-5087442-001"
393139,"001-5087442-001"
393139,"001-5087442-001"

Then I get this:

DOWNLOAD Error Listing                                                Page     1

                                                               09:19:03 05-13-10

Invalid syntax "UATB.N.CONTRACT.KEY UATB.N.CONTRACT.KEY": should be "UATB.N.CONTRACT.KEY multi-valuedField"

So, I get the repeated single value (which is good) but then I get the first value of the mult-value field repeated (and I get the error message). Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but if anyone can give me different syntax that might work, I would appreciate it.

BTW I'm using Unidata 6.0 (on UNIX).

Thanks,
-Larry

laurence.storey at carefusion.com<mailto:laurence.storey at carefusion.com>

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese
Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email