[Download-List] Problem mixing single value and multi value fields

Johnson, Keith M KMJohnson at collegeofidaho.edu
Thu May 13 16:09:50 EDT 2010

Well my manual is out of date, but I show it in the pdf as an example:
BY.EXP
The BY.EXP option tells DOWNLOAD to process the active select list as an
exploded list and to assume that the explosion was done on the field specified.
Other fields which have the same association (field 7 of the dictionary) as the
exploded field will be handled accordingly. The commands:
SELECT STUDENTS BY.EXP REG.TERMS \
WHEN REG.TERMS LIKE '...FA...'
DOWNLOAD STUDENTS NAME BY.EXP REG.TERMS \
REG.TERMS REG.STATUS

Although I never do it this way myself that is why I ran the sample last time I spoke up.  ☺

Keith Johnson
Information Technology
#5209 (direct)
#5543 Fax