[Download-List] Need help with Multi-valued download

Rob Spence rspence at zogotech.com
Mon Oct 11 11:10:20 EDT 2010

Hello,

We are running the following download and getting the output listed below
under "Sample Output".  We were interested in finding out if there are
alternate ways to output this data.  It may not be as efficient, but we'd
like to get a single record per multi valued items.  Is this possible?

DOWNLOAD STUDENT.ACAD.CRED \
@ID \
STC.STATUS NUM.VALUES ALL MV.ORIENTATION VERTICAL \
STC.STATUS.DATE NUM.VALUES ALL MV.ORIENTATION VERTICAL \
XLLCC.STC.STATUS.TIME.NOCNV NUM.VALUES ALL MV.ORIENTATION VERTICAL \
STC.STATUS.TIME NUM.VALUES ALL MV.ORIENTATION VERTICAL \
FORMAT COMMA FILE L30.FILEEX.DIR FILE.TXT OVERWRITING NO.PAGE
NO.DISPLAY.COUNT

Sample Output:

"123456","W"
,"N"