[Download-List] Suppressing Download's display

Norman, David (Health) David.Norman at health.sa.gov.au
Wed Jan 12 00:53:09 EST 2011

Is there any way of suppressing all of Download's displays except errors ? I am using Download in a phantom that runs every 20 seconds and it's filling the &PH& with its information messages when I only want to see errors. I've turned off the display count - is there anything else I can turn off ?

========================
David Norman
Senior Software Engineer - SA Ambulance Service

ICT Services
SA Health
Government of South Australia

Box 3, GPO
Adelaide, South Australia 5001
*+61 8 8274 0384
* fax +61 8 8271 4844
* david.norman at health.sa.gov.au

This e-mail may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged. Only the intended recipient(s) may access, use, distribute or copy this e-mail. If this e-mail is received in error, please inform the sender by return e-mail and delete the original. If there are doubts about the validity of this message, please contact the sender by telephone. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the e-mail and any attached files for viruses.