[Download-List] Issues with ST

Mylite Hart Mylite_Hart at rush.edu
Sat May 12 19:30:54 EDT 2012

We are experiencing issues with our Colleague environment where end users are no longer able to access student information in Colleague...this is the message being outputted: FATAL: UTRESO missing from UT.ENV

Also, it has been discovered that none of our ST screens work.  For example, if I try to go to "ST-NAE" nothing happens.  If I try to go to any screen that can be only referenced from ST nothing happens.  All screens are being launched from other applications.

Has anyone ever encountered this?  Anyone with any ideas on what caused this and how to resolve this?

Mylite D. Hart | Sr. Systems Analyst | Information Services, University Systems Division | Rush University Medical Center | Mylite_Hart at rush.edu<mailto:Mylite_Hart at rush.edu> | (312)942-0127 |

"A great man is always willing to be little."  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

"When you set things in motion--something will happen"   ~Aleen Bayard~

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else"  ~Judy Garland~

"Limits, like fear, are often just an illusion ."   ~Michael Jordan  (2009: Hall of Fame Induction Speech)~