[Download-List] Wish List for extracts destined for Excel spreasheets.

Jacob Geluk jacob.geluk at simmons.edu
Wed Oct 1 09:22:29 EDT 2003

Created two i-descriptors that return a blank and a line feed
respectively so that I could add blank lines and blank cells to the
output.

Because the output line feed is sandwiched between two delimiters (tabs
in my case) there is an extra blank cell added in the line after the
line feed which becomes a blank first/extra cell in the following line.
I would like the ability to add blank lines and cells natively in
download.  That way, I would be able to create extracts where there are
blank lines after or before each control break or have multi-line
headers/footers natively as well.

FOOTING.ON\

  XSTC.SCH.SORT.PDC\

  XSTC.LINE.FEED\

  XSTC.SCH.SORT.PDC\

  LITERAL "TOTALS:"\

  XSTC.NULL\

  XSTC.NULL\

  XSTC.NULL\

  XSTC.NULL\

  XSTC.NULL\

  TOTAL COUNTER\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.DOM.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.IE.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.CST.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.CST.SCH\

 FOOTING.ON\

  FINAL\

  XSTC.LINE.FEED\

  LITERAL "GRAND TOTALS"\

  XSTC.NULL\

  XSTC.NULL\

  XSTC.NULL\

  TOTAL COUNTER\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.DOM.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.IE.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.CST.SCH\

  TOTAL XSTC.VOC.CST.SCH\

Jacob Geluk, Administrative Systems Analyst

Simmons College 300 The fenway

Boston MA 02114

(617) 521-2198