[Download-List] FW: Remote account

Shawn Waldie waldies at sanjuancollege.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:33:35 EST 2004

Since I changed it back, DOWNLOAD.SOURCE looks like:
	:PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
	DIR
	DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
	D_DOWNLOAD.SOURCE

And I never changed DOWNLOAD, so it still looks like:
	:PAGE VOC DOWNLOAD
	DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/_DOWNLOAD

-----< going to try some things >-----

Ok, I changed the DOWNLOAD.SOURCE voc pointer in the /datatel/work/coltest
account to:
	AE VOC DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
	Top of "DOWNLOAD.SOURCE" in "VOC", 3 lines, 73 characters.
	*--: P
	001: DIR
	002: /usr/ud60bak/demo/DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
	003: /usr/ud60bak/demo/D_DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
	Bottom.

Because that is where it's located on the server:
	# find / -name DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
	/usr/ud60bak/demo/DOWNLOAD.SOURCE
and DOWNLOAD works in this account.

But I'm still getting the following message:
	can not find object/catalog file: 'DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/_DOWNLOAD'.

when I try to run it from /datatel/work/coltest.

Whatchya think?