[Download-List] Running DOWNLOAD Statements from Datatel's UI

Jean Gehling gehlje01 at luther.edu
Tue Nov 9 14:21:34 EST 2004

If you happen to get any responses to your request to use DOWNLOAD with
Query Builder, would you please post them back to the list if the replies
go directly to you. We'd like to have this same functionality available for
our users, but haven't investigated whether it could be done through Query
Builder.

Thanks,
Jean Gehling
Programmer/Analyst