[Download-List] Truncating Download File

Karg, Mary E karg at gannon.edu
Fri Aug 17 11:16:35 EDT 2007

Good Morning,

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to help me with my download
predicament.  I'm with all of you researching and tweaking the Solaris
side of the equation.  If a Solaris command or option would detect an
open file then I could set a sleep interval before attempting the
transfer.  While this is outside the scope of this service, I'd
appreciate a point in the right direction if there is such a thing.
Otherwise it may involve special scripts for paragraphs with a longer
runtime.  Thanks again for all the support and solutions-it is most
appreciated :-)