[Download-List] SELINP

Sally Crawford scrawford at ocean.edu
Mon Oct 1 14:16:13 EDT 2007

One of our programmers just informed me that in R18 the SELINP program
would not work in a computed column.  Through the years I've used this
wonderful program frequently in order to avoid making hundreds of 'dict
items' which were term based from the STUDENTS file.  Is there a
solution?

Thanks.

Sally

==========
Sally Crawford * Systems Analyst
Ocean County College * College Drive * PO Box 2001, Toms River, NJ
08754-2001
Tel 732-255-0426 * Fax 732-255-0501 * scrawford at ocean.edu *
www.sungardhe.com *www.ocean.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is
prohibited.  If you received
this e-mail in error,  please notify the sender and delete this e-mail
from your system.