[Download-List] help with install? DOWNLOAD v7.30

Beverly Wilson bwilson at daedalus-books.com
Fri Jul 9 12:57:59 EDT 2010

Hi.

I've downloaded and followed the steps for installing DOWNLOAD version 7.30
but am getting compilation failures on two routines: DOWNLOAD and
DOWNLOAD.PARSE.  I'm hoping someone can suggest what I should do to get
this running. :-)

My environment is Unidata 7.2.1 on HP-UX and I did change my ECLTYPE from
type P to type U before running BUILDDL.VOC. I'm including the errors
reported for these two routines. If I need to provide any further info,
please let me know.

TIA.

Regards,
--bev
____________________________
Bev Wilson
Daedalus Books & Music
Columbia, MD 21046
www.daedalusbooks.com

Errors in DOWNLOAD installation:
Compiling Unibasic: DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/DOWNLOAD in mode 'p'.
main program: syntax error at or before
<line 729>          READLIST ORIGINAL.LIST ELSE
            -----------------------------------^
Misuse of reserved word 'ELSE'
Expecting: FROM

Warning: there are some statements after END near line 732
Warning: Variable 'X.LIT.DICT.EVAL.VALUE' never assigned a value
Warning: Variable '@ID' never assigned a value
error: the following labels are used but have not been defined:
GET.LIT.DICT.EVAL
HAVE.FATAL.ERROR
CHECK.IF.SELECT.SAMPLE.NEEDED
POST.DOWNLOADING.PROCESSING
FINISH.REPORT
GET.NEXT.BY.EXP.VALUE
FINISH.BREAK
START.BREAK
START.REPORT
MOVE.NEW.DATA.TO.CURRENT
LOAD.RECORD
GET.NEXT.RECORD
   near line 732
compilation failed
errno=2: No such file or directory
Can not access program DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/_DOWNLOAD.

Compiling Unibasic: DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/DOWNLOAD.PARSE in mode 'p'.
main program: syntax error at or before
<line 4963>       READLIST XL.RECORD.DICT ELSE
             ---------------------------------^
Misuse of reserved word 'ELSE'
Expecting: FROM

Warning: there are some statements after END near line 4969
Warning: Variable 'F.TEST' never assigned a value
Warning: Variable 'VOC.ITEM.TYPE' never assigned a value
Warning: Variable 'X.LIT.DICT.EVAL' never assigned a value
Warning: Variable 'X.LIT.DICT.EVAL.TYPE' never assigned a value
error: the following labels are used but have not been defined:
SAVE.PRIMARY.LIST
EXPAND.PHRASE
CHECK.VOC.FOR.FIELD
CHECK.FOR.SYNONYMS
CHECK.LIT.DICT.EVAL
CHECK.VOC.FOR.NONFIELD
CHECK.VARIABLE.FILE.NAME
PRINT.HELP
POST.ITEMS.PROCESSING
FINISH.ITEMS
   near line 4969
compilation failed
errno=2: No such file or directory
Can not access program DOWNLOAD.SOURCE/_DOWNLOAD.PARSE.

Beverly Wilson
Daedalus Books & Music
Columbia, MD 21046
410.309.2700 voice